The UltiMate Relationship Seminar with Jeffrey Armstrong
September 16 @ 9:30 am – September 17 @ 5:30 pm
Jeffrey Armstrong teaches the Logic of Love and the Art of Compatibility
Whether you are in a partnership now or looking for one – this course will provide you with the skills to select the right partner, handle day to day conflicts, increase intimacy and offer you a spiritual component that is missing in so many of today’s relationship models. Jeffrey links modern science, psychology, and male/female health with the Vedic sciences of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Jyotish including the initiations into many mantras, yantras and tantras. This is an advanced relationship course – there are no “process” situations where you will have to divulge “old relationship patterns.” Your time will be spent learning a NEW paradigm that will enhance all of your relationships — for the rest of your life.
Are You Ready for a Quality Relationship?
The Logic of Love and the Art of Compatibility
At this advanced 2 day workshop you will discover:
- Why Soul Mating is something YOU DO, not someone you find.
- How to implement NEW Strategies and a “NEW Contextual Premise” that will improve the psychological dynamics of your relationships.
- Why relationships fail and how to use your “down time” between relationships wisely.
- How to choose a healthy relationship – based on a unique and easily learned “Five LEVELS of Compatibility“ process.
- Learn what healthy male/female dynamics are, and how to integrate spirituality into your relationship.
- How to connect with the Male/Female Divine and co-create spiritual ecstasy with your partner.
- Tantric & Taoist techniques to enhance male/female relationships that will promote healing and deepen your intimacy.
Jeffrey Armstrong is an award-winning author of numerous books including his recent book: Spiritual Teachings of the Avatar, Ancient Wisdom for a New World, published by Beyond Words/Simon & Schuster. He is a relationship expert, philosopher, practitioner and teacher of the Vedas for over 40 years and spent five years in an ashram as a brahmacharya. He has degrees in Psychology, History & Comparative Religion, and Literature, had a successful career as an executive in Silicon Valley, and was a motivational speaker to Fortune 500 companies for 10 years before turning to teaching full time. Jeffrey Armstrong (Kavindra Rishi) is the founder of VASA – Vedic Academy of Sciences & Arts in Vancouver Canada and was featured in the documentary “Planet Yoga.” More information at www.JeffreyArmstrong.com CALL 604-269-9642