We have some exciting 2018 events, festival and retreats coming up that you can participate in. Click on the banner for more details. You can also check out past events and if you are interested let us know - they will come around again. Check back often. Jeffrey's schedule is constantly changing!
Earth & Sky: Sacred Circle Immersion
August 23 – Sept 1, 2016 in Ojai, CA
An Immersion for Teachers + Students who wish to dive deeply into an Embodied, Heart/Soul Centered Yoga Practice.
Drawing on the teachings of Yoga, Tantra, Shamanism & Universal Light.
10 day Residential program at a beautiful retreat center in Ojai with healing Ayurvedic /Vegetarian food.
with Saul David Raye & special guest teachers:
Jeffrey Armstrong – Yoga philosophy + Vedic Astrology, Ayurveda (Available for Vedic Astrology charts) Please book in advance
Mas Vidal – Ayurveda + Yoga
This module of the Atma Yoga SOUL Immersion & Holistic Yoga 300 hour Advanced Studies Program is open to teachers and dedicated students who wish to deepen their practice and teaching of holistic, heart/soul centered yoga. In this module we dive deeply into yoga as a sacred practice, through an approach that truly integrates the universal wisdom of both earth and sky (embodiment / transcendence, mind/heart, shadow / light, etc). We will refine foundational practices, teaching techniques and understanding of all aspects of Yoga. This module may be taken alone or as part of our 300 hour program.
Drawing deeply from the root yoga practices of tantra, vedanta, bhakti and ayurveda we will also explore other sacred wisdom teachings that vibrate with the universal understanding of and embodied approach to yoga and life. There will be support for each student to go at their own pace and rhythm to integrate these teachings into practice, life and sharing with others. A balanced and energetic approach to yoga as a practice of embodiment, awakening and transformation. During these 10 day training modules we support each other in the journey of learning, teaching and sharing the practice of yoga. These modules are truly a deep dive into soul centered yogic life style to deepen our own practice and connection to source and to support others in that journey.
What is covered in this program:
* Earth + Sky wisdom teachings from Yogic Schools ( Tantric, Vedantic, Bhakti), Indigenous and Universal sources
* Tantra / Vedanta as root practices of modern Yoga
* Daily Practice of Holistic Yoga practice (Asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha + dhyana)
* Intergating Ayurvedic Wisdom into your teaching
* Developing Intuition and Embodied Wisdom
* A Somatic approach to practicing & teaching yoga (Soma is sanskrit word!)
* Historical Timeline of Yoga and understanding of Yoga’s continued evolution
* Shakta Tantra & Shaiva Tantra
* Incorporating Tantric practices, principles & techniques into practice
* Teaching Meditation, Restorative practices + Deep relaxation
* Prana Vidya – Subtle Body Anatomy
* Power of Touch – Healing Adjustments
* Sacred Texts & Resources
* Heart Centered Teaching / Connecting to the Source
* Integrating fluid + circular teaching practices + techniques
* Practice teaching with feedback
* Holistic Sequencing & Teaching tools
* Practice / Class templates for different levels
* Sacred Ceremony
* Indigenous Path & Tools ~ Working with Medicine Wheel and the elements
* Healing Ayurveda + Holistic Nutrition
* Yoga Nidra practice + teaching
* Teaching tools to support others
* Ecstatic Chants: Kirtan, Prayers and Mantras
* Sangha ~ The power of Community
Program Tuition – $1108.
Meals & Accommodations at Private Retreat Center $1150.
To reserve your space in the immersion, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is due upon registering.
If you are joining the 300 Hour program a one-time $200 administrative fee is also due at the time of enrolling in the program.
To register or if you would like more information, please email the office at [email protected]
Graduates of previous programs may inquire about our easy payment plan.